lines and vines

lines and vines
one of my artwork

Tuesday 31 May 2011

poster competition(GREEN BIOTECHNOLOGY)


THIS WAS MADE BY USING POSTER COLOURS

there is this competition that taylor's college organized so I decided to take part but I couldn't do too much since I have exams and by the end of the exam it is almost deadline..I'll just hope for the best..but it didn't really matter..yes again there's alot of competitions that I've entered but I don't know where I put the pictures..I'll try to find it..there's
-sime darby 3d poster
-kerjaya poster
-drug awareness poster
-a&w poster
that's just some..there are tons of it..if I can find it I'll try to post it up..the reason I post it up was I usually search the internet for inspiration but usually there's none..so I hope by doing this at least I'll help maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment