lines and vines

lines and vines
one of my artwork

Tuesday 31 May 2011

JYJ album showcase




these was when I gave my portraits gift to them all 8 in total...the top one is only 5...but htere another 3 black and white..fuhh..tiring I tell you..but I didn't regret it..I still have pictures of it for my folio and the originals were given to jyj part of tvxq..I'm excited when junsu said after that the most memorable gift were drawings and writings..exactly like mine which have writings on it..I tried really hard to write korean and there's english also...all fans are also very excited to see my portraits that they kept taking pictures of it and even posted it on one of the most famous blogs among fans syc..I'm so excited to get it r=featured like everything I did is paid off..of course there's some regretable things happened..the concert is on the day before my finals but a loyal fan like I am I still go..here I don't want to talk about the sad things..here I just wanted to show the portraits that I gave them..you can't really read the message but it is a writing from a loyal fan

No comments:

Post a Comment