lines and vines

lines and vines
one of my artwork

Tuesday 31 May 2011

2nd school mural


so after I did 1malaysia mural..teacher asked me to paint another mural on another block..free things I guess..haha..I'm telling you I almost gave up because it is too tiring..these are steps that I take in making the mural..at the bottom is the result..the middle is empty to put a board on it..it's already there but I didn't take a picture of it..hectic I'm telling you..I refuse any other mural works that was given to me..

actually I wanted to show my first mural 1malaysia but I couldn't find a pic of it..I'll try to find it then I'll post it up..it was alot smaller than this and only took about 3 days..this one got me to stay after school for hours and I feel like dying..this is
 for drug awareness corner that must be made for every school..like any student read the corner..haha..I didn't either

No comments:

Post a Comment