lines and vines

lines and vines
one of my artwork

Tuesday 31 May 2011

cassiopeia love






top:group picture(TVXQ)
2nd:UKNOW yunho(leader-bass)
3rd:MAX changmin(youngest-hightone)
4th:HERO jaejoong(lead vocalist)
5th:MICKY yoochun(low-baritone)
6th:XIAH junsu(highbaritone)

















made by using coloured pastel

this is a group portraits called TVXQ/DongBangShinKi/Tohoshinki or whatever it is you wanted to call them they're the same meaning only different language..yes I do get confused at first but after awhile I'm used to it..they're the biggest boyband in asia and have perfect harmony that's why I loved them so much..but sadly they're on hiatus right now..only praying for the best..

since I loved them so I decided to transfer that to papers by trying out a new technique which is using pastel..pastel is very very easy to be smudged much easier than charcoal..so you have to be very careful.but it turned out very successful and I didn't even believe myself that I made 5 of the coloured portraits in 2 days..at first I wanted to draw jaejoong only to dedicate it to my friend who is a diehard fan of jaejoong but then I decided to do all 5..

as for the group picture is amix of charcoal and pencils..it is a lot harder as the face is very fine and small...I admit I'm not very good at drawing body yet..but I'm trying..I'll show you later how I gave these portraits to the owner!

No comments:

Post a Comment